Rangering på Goodreads: 4.05 / 5
The manga series that inspired the card game that swept the globe!
Tenth-grader Yugi always had his head in some game-until he solved the Millennium Puzzle, an Egyptian artifact containing the spirit of a master gambler from the age of the pharoahs! Possessed by the puzzle, Yugi becomes Yu-Gi-Oh, the King of Games, and challenges evildoers to the Shadow Games...weird games with high stakes and high risks!
In the ruins of Kul Elna, the village wherein the Millennium Items were made, Bakura prepares to complete a ritual that will unleash Necrophades...in the modern world! But if Yu-Gi-Oh changes the past, will the present change too, or is something stranger than time travel at work?
* Triple the duels are rolled into this 3-in-1 edition of the original Yu-Gi-Oh!
series-undivided and in its entirety for the first time!
* Releases 4 times a year for 13 volumes. Series ends at volume 13.
* Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game is the number one trading card game in the world.
* The franchise is a $2 billion industry, with a top-rated TV show, trading cards, action figures, video games, and magazines.
* Over 7.2 million Yu-Gi Oh! video games sold through in the US to date.* Yu-Gi-Oh! Millennium Duels
is available on XBox and Playstation.
* Single volumes 1-38 have sold through over 880,000 copies (Bookscan, 2/17).