Welcome to the wacky LEGO world, where minifigures of all sorts navigate life, love, and leisure in miniature. Whether they are out at poker night, a first date, or group therapy, you'll find that the lives of minifigures are not so different from our own-just without the fingers and noses.
* This comic take on an iconic brand will tickle the fancy of anyone who has ever clicked two bricks together.
* Loaded with inside references and jokes for adult LEGO fans-even the title is a play on the warning label on all LEGO products
* The perfect gift for nostalgic parents who want to share a funny moment with their LEGO-loving kids
LEGO Small Parts is a look at the humorous and all-too human world of the LEGO minifigure.
* Great for adult LEGO fans who are feeling nostalgic, as well as new fans ages 10+ who are just beginning their LEGO obsession
* Add it to the collection of books like T-Rex Trying by Hugh Murphy, Darth Vader and Son by Jeffrey Brown, and Toy Confidential: The Secret Life of Snarky Toys by Aled Lewis