Rangering på Goodreads: 4.08 / 5
Love triangle! Comedic antics!! Gang warfare?!
Love triangle! Comedic antics!! Gang warfare?! You won't want to miss out on Shonen Jump's laugh-out-loud feel-good manga series! It's hate at first sight when Raku Ichijo first meets Chitoge Kirisaki. But much to their chagrin, the two are forced into a false love relationship to keep the peace between their feuding gangster families.
A meteor shower that comes only once in 50 years is said to bring lovers together, so both Chitoge and Kosaki want to declare their love to Raku when they all gather to watch the night sky! Meanwhile, Raku still hasn't come to terms with his own feelings... What truth will shine on this starry evening?
* A laugh-out-loud story that features a fake love relationship between two heirs of rival gangs!
* Releases 6 times a year for 25 volumes. Series ends at volume 25.
* Anime is streaming on Crunchyroll in North America, South America, and South Africa.
* Great selection for "T" audience and librarians, as it has a good mix of lighthearted comedy, action, and romance.
* "With a sense of fun that comes out in the art and text, some nice twists...and a crazy blond ninja guy named Claude, Nisekoi
's first two books...are a nice pick-me-up or light bit of distraction. The delight it takes in itself is contagious, and in this case, that works out very well indeed." -Anime News Network